EXCITE PROMOTIONAL MERCHANDISE are recruiting for our busy sales team!
Who we are...
EXCITE P.M. supply an wide and varied range of Branded Promotional Merchandise to Corporate Businesses, Government Agencies and charities throughout Northern Ireland and the UK.
We are passionate about what we do and now need to recruit TWO like-minded people to join our fun and friendly team in our sales department! No two days are the same at EXCITE Promotional Merchandise ... and that's all part of the fun !
So if you feel that you can demonstrate that you are a good administrator, who can multitask but still ensure you “get things done” as well as being a good communicator, who can work well in a team environment or equally well on their own, plus you would enjoy selling to our wonderfully wide range of clients then why not drop us an email, along with your up to date CV to email@example.com and let’s talk.
We are looking for a “Promotional Merchandise Sales & Order Administrator”.
Salary : £18-22k PA (dependent on experience) The opportunity also exists develop your role growing into a Senior Sales and Admin position within the Company, which would include increased Salary and an attractive Commission and Bonus scheme in the future subject to meeting agreed sales targets.
Office based in Lisburn, BT28. Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time
In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will also be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of EXCITE Promotional Merchandise .
- Assisting our existing Sales team members with general administration and product sourcing admin tasks
- Liaise with our many UK and EU suppliers to source products to meet customers' wide and varied needs
- Use our inhouse CRM system to enable you to generate sales quotations to meet our client’s needs
- Work closely with our suppliers and in-house production team to ensure that orders are delivered on time.
- Find, generate and administrate your OWN range of sales opportunities with our range of products both to our many existing clients and also with you working with our other staff to find new ones
- Work with our Sales Manager and other staff to achieve and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Administrate client orders following our existing processes and procedures in detail to ensure all orders are delivered on time, EVERY TIME with great attention to detail thus ensuring our clients continued business.
- A polite and friendly “can do” manner
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal both internally and to our customers
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team or be equally happy when working alone.
- Being able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once, ensuring all tasks are successfully completed
- Be computer literate to enabling you to use our inhouse CRM system ( training given) and to including the use of Email / Word etc.
- Prior experience within a busy sales office, selling within a B2B environment and a knowledge of Government purchasing systems is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
- Work with for one of Northern Irelands leading Merchandise suppliers.
- Work in a friendly office with a hard working team that love what they do every day.
- Salaried position with the opportunity to progress to an uncapped commission / bonus package after training based on your achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Annual Paid Holidays
So if you are looking for an “EXCITING” role within the Promotional Merchandise industry and feel you are the right fit for this role then email your up to date CV and a cover email to